Sat Nav Users
For directions to our main front entrance, please use postcode ST4 6JW. Please note that there is a height restriction of 6ft 10 inches at this entrance so if you are in a tall vehicle we recommend that you use the Brickkiln Lane "Goods Inwards" Entrance ST4 7BP.
Advice for Icy/Snowy Conditions
Access to much of our site involves travelling up or down a slope. In icy or snowy conditions please take extreme care when walking or driving on our site.
We would strongly recommend that our customers use the Brickkiln Lane "Goods Inwards" Entrance to access our site in such weather conditions instead of the main front entrance.
- Visitors from the North should leave the A500 at the A53 junction, turn right and first left.
- Visitors from the South should leave the A500 at the A53 junction, turn left and first left again.
- Lorry Access is only via Brickkiln Lane reached from the Shelton New Road (A52) junction with the A500.
Hours of Business
|Monday - Thursday||8.30 to 16.45|
|Friday||8.30 to 15.45|
|Saturday||8.30 to 11.45|
* We strongly recommend that our customers contact us to check stock availability before making a special journey *
Please note that our loading yard closes for pallet collections and deliveries at 12.30 on a Friday unless agreed by prior arrangement, and is closed on Saturdays.
We close on most bank holidays and over the Christmas holidays. Please call to check before making a special journey on 01782 219816.
Important information in relation to goods needed before Christmas.
We close for our Works Meeting at 11:30 on Friday 22 December and reopen at 8:30 on Monday 8 January.
- DELIVERIES -
Deadline for placing orders:
- ECONOMY delivery | 11.00 Tue 19 Dec
- NEXTDAY delivery | 11.00 Thur 21 Dec
- COLLECTIONS -
- Placing orders | 11.00 Wed 20 Dec
- Collecting orders | 16.30 Thur 21 Dec
- By pre-arrangement we are able to accommodate showroom collections right up until 11:00 Fri 22 Dec.
- A delivery tracking number will be given to you by our Sales team when you place your order.
- For FedEx (parcel) deliveries, your mobile number will be required for automatic delivery updates by SMS.
- Please bear in mind that we will not be here between 11:30 Fri 22 Dec and 8:30 Mon 8 Jan to respond to any delivery enquiries.