Sale Week February 2019
January 25, 2019
Learn...be inspired...grab a bargain!
Take advantage of discounts, special offers and clearance on a whole host of products. Download the sale & clearance list here.
Remember, as always, first refusal on stock is offered to those attending in person - see sale week T&Cs below.
This year we're excited to welcome Bre Kathman of Mayco to Potclays to host some one-off workshops for us during our February sale week. Thanks to Mayco's generosity, these workshops are heavily subsidised meaning we can offer them at bottom dollar! What better time is there to visit us?
Monday: Mid-High Fire Glazing Workshop - Day 1 - BOOK HERE
Tuesday: Mid-High Fire Glazing Workshop - Day 2 - BOOK HERE
Wednesday: Low Fire Workshop - BOOK HERE
How to find us...
If you are using Google Maps or a GPS/SatNav device: Our 'official' postcode ST4 7BP directs you to the Goods Inwards entrance at the back of our site. You should only use this entrance if you are in a tall vehicle (over 2 metres) and have prearranged it with us as the loading yard gates are generally locked on a Saturday. If you are in a car or small van, please use postcode ST4 6JW for directions to our front entrance (2 metre height restriction).
From the A500 North take the exit signposted A53 Newcastle and keep left, take the first exit off the roundabout by Pure Gym, then the next left into the cul-de-sac by the car lot. Turn right into our front gates, then keep left all the way down to the car park.
From the A500 South take the exit signposted A53 Newcastle and keep right, take the third exit (right) off the roundabout by Pure Gym, then the next left into the cul-de-sac by the car lot. Turn right into our front gates, then keep left all the way down to the car park.
Our sale week takes place during normal working hours - Mon-Thurs 8.30-4.45, Fri 8.30-3.45, Sat 8.30-11.45.
SALE WEEK T&Cs
- Payment for sale orders must be made in full in advance or on collection - sorry, no credit.
- First refusal on stock for those attending our Sale Week in person. You may reserve stock by ordering/paying for sale items by phone in the week prior (4-8 Feb). Sale Week pre-orders must be collected between 11-16 February otherwise they will be cancelled and refunded.
- If you're not able to get to us during Sale Week, you can place your sale order by telephone between 11-15 February and request delivery: A 10% packing charge will apply, calculated on the net goods value after discount.
- Discounts apply to in-stock items only. Discounts on back-order items at Management discretion.
- Sale week discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount (e.g. Potters Association discount).• Sale stock is allocated to orders on a first-come basis.
- All discounts quoted are calculated on full RRP.
- Cash/cheque/card payments only: No accounts.
- Whilst details are correct at the time of print they may be altered at our discretion. Images are for illustration only.
- VAT @ 20% is applicable to all prices.