Athena Porcelain Paper Clay 5kg
Brand: SIO2 Ceramica Collet
Athena is a translucent white porcelain paper clay with outstandingly high plasticity, making it ide...
Athena is a translucent white porcelain paper clay with outstandingly high plasticity, making it ideal for modelling. It is specially designed for creating forms which would be impossible with porcelain. The presence of paper fibres within the body reduces the risk of crack formation and warping problems. Packed in a practical 5 kg cylindrical format with double packaging.
- Firing range: 1230-1270ºC
- Biscuit temperature: 1000ºC
- Water content: 26%
- Plasticity (IP Atterberg): 11
- Carbonate content (CaCO3): 0%
- Drying shrinkage: 4.4%
- Firing shrinkage (1250ºC): 11.4%
- Porosity (water absorption at 1250ºC): 2.8%
- Dry bending strength: 4.5 N/mm2
- Fired bending strength (1250ºC): 21.0 N/mm2
- Thermal coefficient (25-500ºC): 58.8x10-7ºC-1