Get in Touch with Potclays
- Our showrooms are open as normal.
- Collection slots can be booked by phoning 01782 219816 at least 48 hours in advance.
- Due to unprecedented order volumes, our turnaround times have been affected. We aim to despatch in-stock orders within 10 working days. Smaller orders are likely to be despatched sooner. Please see our news page for the latest information.
Normal Hours of Business (Offices and Showrooms)
8.30 to 16.30 Monday - Thursday
8.30 to 15.30 Friday
8.30 to 11.30 Saturday
SAT NAV USERS
For our main front entrance please use postcode ST4 6JW. Please note that there is a height restriction of 2 metres (6ft10") at this entrance so if you intend to visit in a tall vehicle on a normal working week-day, we recommend that you contact us in advance to arrange access via our Brickkiln Lane Goods Inwards Entrance ST4 7BP. Saturday visitors must use our main/front entrance ST4 6JW only. If you wish to access our car park/collection point on a Saturday, please note the 2 metre height restriction.
- Visitors from the North should leave the A500 via the sliproad at the A53 junction, turn right at the roundabout (3rd exit) and take the first left into the cul-de-sac for our front entrance.
- Visitors from the South should leave the A500 via the sliproad at the A53 junction, turn left at the roundabout (1st exit) and take the first left again into the cul-de-sac for our front entrance.
- Goods Vehicle access is only via Brickkiln Lane ST4 7BP: From the A500 Northbound, take the sliproad at the A52 (Shelton New Road) junction, turn left onto A52, then turn right at the traffic lights into Brickkiln Lane. Continue to the end of the Brickkiln Lane to reach the Potclays gates.
There is very limited on-site parking available free of charge (around 20 spaces). On event days we encourage visitors to alleviate parking congestion by travelling by public transport.
Our loading yard closes for pallet collections and deliveries at 16.30 Mon-Thurs and 12.30 on a Friday unless agreed by prior arrangement, and is closed on Saturdays.
We close for English bank holidays, and over the Christmas period. Please call to check before making a special journey on 01782 219816.
ADVICE FOR ICY/SNOWY CONDITIONS
In adverse weather conditions, please call to check we are open before making your journey. This applies especially to Saturday mornings when we operate skeleton staffing.
Access to much of our site involves travelling up or down a slope. In icy or snowy conditions please take extreme care when walking or driving on our site. We would strongly recommend that our customers use the Brickkiln Lane "Goods Inwards" Entrance to access our site in such weather conditions instead of the main front entrance.
We will always make every effort to accommodate those with physical disabilities. Our factory is a very old and rambling building (it was a Victorian teapot factory in a former life) and access to our upper showroom, classroom and WC’s is only made possible through the use of temporary ramps. Please speak to us before visiting so we can discuss how to best meet your needs.
IN AND AROUND STOKE
See the Visit Stoke website for recommendations on where to stay and what to do in and around Stoke.
Send us an Enquiry
All enquiries should receive a response within 2 working days of being sent. Please check your Junk folder.
If you have a technical question and need to send us images, please click on this link.