Gold Kiln GK250 Truck loading kiln
Brand: Potclays GK Kilns
There is currently a 12 week lead time on all Rohde kilns. 800-52507 GKT250 1300oC Frontloading Truc...
There is currently a 12 week lead time on all Rohde kilns.
800-52507 GKT250 1300oC Frontloading Truck Kiln
Chamber volume 708 litres 25.0ft3 Chamber dimensions 686x914x1143mm (27x36x54) External dimensions 1029x1372x1981mm (40.5x54x78) Power Rating 32.0kW Maximum Amps three phase=46.3, single phase=139.0 Weight 950kg For furniture set see code 8206GK250 Click here for comparison tables of all kilns in the GK and EP ranges Gold front loading kilns are very durable, reliable and exceptionally efficient production kilns of high performance for school or industrial use. They are constructed from the latest high temperature insulation refractories comprising an ultra-efficient brick hot face and back-up insulation to give a 150mm thick wall of exceptionally low conductivity. This ensures extremely low heat loss, very low external temperatures and amazingly low firing costs. Elements, in highest grade Kanthal for long life and fast, economical performance up to 1300oC, are fitted to both side walls and hearth. The robust angle iron framework featuring an integral stand houses ventilated sheet steel panels which are treated with corrosion resistant paints and very attractively finished in grey and black. One large spy hole is fitted as standard into the door (multiple holes to special order only) and a large vent in the roof. See page 60 for kiln ventilation and protective cages.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ROHDE DELIVERIES
All deliveries MUST be checked before signing. A ‘clear’ signature indicates acceptance of the delivery in good condition. If any issues are subsequently discovered, Rohde/Potclays will not be held responsible. The following procedure must be adhered to:
1. Check the goods by opening the box and examining it for damage; if damaged, sign – damaged
2. If the shock-watch is red, sign as shock-watch activated regardless of what the subsequent checking reveals
3. If there is a small empty box on top of the consignment (usual on top loaders) and it is flattened make a note, box damaged.
4. If it is not possible to open the kiln box (in the presence of the delivery driver) to check the goods, sign as unchecked. Just because the box looks OK, the goods may not be OK.
5. Essentially unless you are really sure (by checking) that the goods are undamaged there should be a note on the receiving papers, either unchecked, shock-watch activated or box damaged.